Wynberg Boys’ Junior School is a proud participant in the Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme (PES), through which the Department of Basic Education seeks to provide unemployed young people with employment and training opportunities in the education sector.
Government, through its Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEEI), has called on unemployed youth to apply for the third phase of education assistants posts.
In a statement, the department said qualifying applicants must currently be between the ages of 18 and 35.
Those interested in applying for placement are urged to visit sayouth.mobi to create a profile and submit their application.
The department said that no walk-ins will be allowed in schools due to COVID-19 restrictions, therefore applicants must submit their applications online.
Click below to
Those who are selected for shortlisting will be required to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, local chief, church leader, etc)
- Police clearance certificates
- Affidavit/Declaration by applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while awaiting the Police clearance
- Certified qualifications such as Matric, (where applicable: NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF level 6 and 7 an added advantage)
- Certified copy of identity document/ passport