Wynberg Boys’ Schools are thrilled to announce the return of the eagerly anticipated Raffle 2023, approved and regulated by the National Lotteries Commission with registration number 00243/06. This year’s raffle promises to be bigger and better than ever before, thanks to the incredible support of our Wynberg Community and generous sponsors who have donated fantastic prizes to make this event truly special.
The raffle will take place on Monday, 28 August 2023, and ticket sales are projected to reach a staggering 16 000, with participation from our 775 boys, +-1 500 parents, 5 000 community members, 4 200 Facebook followers, and 2 233 Instagram followers. All the funds raised through this raffle will be reinvested back into the school to enhance our facilities and provide better opportunities for our boys and future generations.
Exciting Prizes Await Lucky Winners
The main prizes for this year’s raffle include an incredible array of enticing rewards that will surely capture everyone’s imagination:
First Prize: 2 x Return International Flights – Istanbul (Turkish Airlines) valued at R28 000
Explore the beauty and rich history of Istanbul with this fantastic prize, sponsored by Turkish Airlines. Plus a R3 500 Mystery Prize from Travelifestyle!
Second Prize: Gaming Console – valued at R8 000
Embrace the world of gaming with a cutting-edge console, perfect for hours of entertainment.
Third Prize: Flat Screen Smart TV 40”
Enhance your viewing experience with this state-of-the-art Smart TV, offering stunning clarity and features.
Other Impressive Prizes on Offer
Apart from the main prizes, there is a fantastic assortment of additional rewards that participants have a chance to win:
- Branded Cheese Boards & Knife Sets from WBHS
- Branded Coffee Sets from WBJS
- 55” Smart UHD TV
- JBL Wireless Headphones
- Luxury Apartment Stay in Century City
- WBHS Branded Cooler Bags
- Full Car Valet by Carousel Car Care
- Whole Lamb sponsored by Feedem
- Vida e caffè Vouchers
- Discount Meal Vouchers from Spur Ottawa Cavendish
- Takealot Voucher
- Suzuki Kenilworth Products
- Krispy Kreme Doughnut Vouchers
- Instant Brands South Africa Pot
- Wazoogles Superfood Hamper
- Constantia Wine & Craft Drinks Hamper
- Caturra Winter Warmer Hamper
- Table Mountain Aerial Cableway Tickets
- The Bike Park | Constantia Uitsig Access Vouchers
- Pura Soft Drinks Hamper
- Personalised Stormers Rugby Jersey
- Feedem Tuck Shop Voucher
- Thunder Marketing Goodie Bag
- Candys Nail & Beauty Bar Vouchers
- Gingerlily Spa Full Body Massage
- Taberer Attorneys Woolworths Voucher
- Beauty On Baker Salon Voucher
- Deckle Edge Art Hamper
- Loadshedding Surge Protector (fully installed)
- 4 x R250 Panarottis Kenilworth Vouchers
- R500 Gift Voucher
- 2 x Vouchers from CE Cycles
Incentives for Boys to Participate
To encourage active participation from our boys, we have in-house prizes for those who excel in selling raffle tickets:
- The class that sells the most books wins a Pizza and Cooldrink Day!
- The learner with the most books sold will win a R500 gift voucher.
- The learner with the second-most books sold will win a R100 TapTuck Voucher.
- The learner with the third-most books sold will win a R50 TapTuck Voucher.
Raffle Rules and Important Dates
To ensure a fair and smooth raffle, please take note of the following rules and dates:
- Parents will be held accountable for lost raffle sheets (R200 per sheet).
- Additional sheets can be requested from the Fees Office.
- Raffle sheets and money must be returned by 09h00 on Monday, 21 August 2023 to the Fees Office.
- The boy selling the most raffle sheets will be eligible for an exciting prize.
- In case the winner cannot claim the prize due to unavoidable circumstances, the solicitor or a representative can claim the prize with proper authorization.
- Prizes must be collected no later than Friday, 8 September 2023, as some voucher prizes may have expiry dates.
- Winners will be contacted telephonically and by email by Friday, 1 September.
Become a Sponsor and Make a Difference
We invite our Wynberg Community and businesses to contribute to the success of the raffle by becoming prize sponsors. By doing so, your business logo will be recognized on the raffle sheet, giving your brand excellent exposure to a wide audience.
If you or your business is in a position to sponsor a prize (or two), we would be immensely grateful. All funds raised will go towards enhancing our school facilities, ensuring a better learning environment for our boys.
Together, let’s make the Wynberg Boys’ Schools Raffle 2023 an astounding success and contribute to the bright future of our boys! #SuperaMoras