Many thanks for exercising your vote on Wednesday 14 March. I take this opportunity, on behalf of my staff and our parents, to congratulate the successful candidates on their election. I look forward to the continued good governance of the school.
The new Governing Body consists of the following members:
1. Werner van Kets – Chairman (Parent representative)
2. Luke Centurier-Harris (Parent representative)
3. Yumna Cunningham (Parent representative)
4. Allen Gerber (Non-teaching staff representative)
5. Dean Oosterwyk (Teaching staff representative)
6. Zaid Samaai (Parent representative)
7. Jonathan Stephenson (Parent representative)
8. Nadia Tresham (Teaching staff representative)
I record, also, Wynberg Boys’ Junior School’s gratitude to our outgoing Governing Body members for their commitment, skills, guidance, and support offered to me, over the years.