Tuesday 3 October 2017: after three days of exciting cricket in the Eastern Cape at CSW 2017, our Wynberg U13A traveled to Johannesburg for the second leg of a memorable tour!
Headmaster, Mr Cedric Poleman, accompanying the team writes: “Two big, convincing, victories against Queen’s College Junior and Dale College Junior to finish up our time here at Dale. Ethan Ramsay was one wicket away from being the leading wicket-taker of the festival, while Fawaaz was the second highest run scorer.”
Mr Poleman continues: “Big thanks to Dale College Junior for hosting us for the duration and for their hostel hospitality throughout … a great experience for our players, with great friendships established, both for our boys and between our schools.”
- Arrived in Johannesburg>
- Transfer to St David’s, Inanda
- Match vs St David’s @ 13:30
- After Match transfer to King Edward’s +- 18:00
- 1st night hosting.
- 09:30 match vs King Edward’s (40 Overs)
- 2 night hosting King Edward’s.
- Transfer to St Peter’s, Fourways
- 14:00 1st Match vs St Peter’s (T20)
- 1st night hosting by St Peter’s.
- 2nd match vs St Peter’s @13:00 (40 overs)
- 2nd night hosting.
- Return to Cape Town, ETA 11:40
A Wynberg Media Sports Report #SuperaMoras